X2M provides data analytics and marketing services to the technology industry. Since 2002, we have worked with IT manufacturers, distributors and solution providers leveraging data to drive strategy and integrated marketing activities.
Why work with X2M on your next project?
- Responsive – starting with our commitment to deliver timely proposals and continuing throughout every project
- Targeted – leveraging our deep expertise to create tightly-focused strategies and actionable recommendations that can be implemented within the constraints of your business environment
- Cost effective – our company is structured to deliver high-value affordable solutions
- Experienced – the founders have over 75 years of combined experience
- Process Oriented – our streamlined process cranks out the work with minimal effort from our customers while ensuring the latest in innovative results
- A true partner – our customers’ challenges become our challenges as we approach your business issues with the same energy and intensity that we do our own
Visit our Clients page and become X2M’s next satisfied customer.
At X2M, we strongly believe in ethics, civic and corporate responsibility and environmental stewardship. Our goal is to help our customers make timely, well researched and strategic decisions that reduce the time from concept to deployment saving precious resource. When we can save our customers time and money, this translates into incremental profits that we can donate to the community.
X2M donates 1% of our corporate profits to non-profit groups around the globe.
Lee Kennedy, Co-Founder & CEO
X2M was co-founded by Lee Kennedy. Lee’s career includes several entrepreneurial successes, most recently as CIO of Webroot Software. Previously Lee was VP of Business Development for Panopticon (acquired by Kana for $100 million), Exec in Residence for Kindling, a California Venture Capital Firm, and VP of Strategic Alliances and Sales Ops at enCommerce ($470 million merger with Entrust).
Lee also held senior marketing & sales management positions at NetDynamics (acquired by Sun Microsystems for $180 million), AUTODESK and Hewlett-Packard. Earlier in her career, she worked with NASA/Martin Marietta on the Space Shuttle Launch Team. Lee holds a B.S. degree in Industrial & Systems Engineering from the University of Florida. She served as a board member for the National Center for Women & Information Technology, a mentor for TechStars.org, an Entrepreneurial Board Member for Silicon Flatirons, and was on the executive committee for Governor Ritter’s Innovation Council.
Alex Wilsdon, Co-Founder & Chief Data Scientist
As X2M’s co-founder and mobile marketing technologist, Alex brings over 25 years of business experience and a passion for technology. He was the CIO of TwoJet Technology, where he created a product and technology infrastructure strategy to launch the software startup. Working as a Core Business Consultant for GE Access (now Avnet), Alex helped Value Added Resellers evolve their business model in response to new market realities.
Alex honed his strategic consulting expertise during four years as the Senior Internet Strategist for Leopard, an marketing agency, where he established the Internet strategy and e-business consulting practice.
Alex serves on advisory boards for local startup and technology companies and is active with Robert H. & Beverly A. Deming Center for Entrepreneurship and the Colorado LEEDS School of Business at the University of Colorado.